Oh Freiburg, Freiburg, how I miss you so. This semester, while I am struggling in two of my economics classes, I like to think about last semester, when I had the greatest economics professor of my life. Dr. Klaus Kammerer vas totally crazy. He took us on a wine tasting field trip in Kaiserstuhl, a city just outside of Freiburg so we could see what a real German business was like for our Business Cultures class.
After dinner, consisting of a pig that "vas alive two veeks ago" Klaus decided to share a story about his experience in a nudist camp in the south of France during the 1970s. The story was so good in fact, that I spent hours adding subtitles to it the other night. Completely worth it.
Mom and Dad, this is what you sent me to Germany for.
This video is rated PG-13 for doggie related material.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment