Saturday, November 7, 2009

Freiburg Reunion I


The first Freiburg reunion in Madison, Wisconsin was a major success and more fun than I've had since I've gotten back to the United States. We drove/flew in from 5 different states all over the country and it didn't seem like 3 months had passed at all.

Halloween was a blast and it's hard to believe it was a whole week ago. Spending so much time outside in chilly Wisconsin, along with a combination of too many flights and lack of sleep has caused me to become a little bit sick (no swine, though, I think) and this weekend I'm locked inside my room trying to get through a 3 page paper (done!), a 5 page paper (not started), and a 20 page paper (7 pages in).

I had so much fun in the midwest that I've already booked a ticket for my next big adventure: Freiburg reunion II in Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment